Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lair Talks, theREDstack and Greeting from Munich

I have a few workshops and Lair Talks coming up that I wanted to invite you all to...
if you’re in the area of course.
Atlanta and Los Angeles

One of the things that has been bugging me for the past few weeks and one of the things that has been keeping me from posting in the past few weeks is that I want my teaching to be coming from the right place.

I am not sure what the perception is of the Gurus in the Community is, but from what my friend Dante in Austin told me it struck a chord. He told me

‘Why would I want to continue with this whole PUA thing when I have met all the top people and they are all unhappy’

Sadly that is the truth from my experience too.
If you stay in the community you are forced to change in many ways. At first you change obvious thing about yourself. Many of them superficial.
But later you need to change things about yourself or else you morph into this bazaaro monster PUA that live a life of fantasy and distortion.
Last year at this time, I was very much caught up in the new found skills of racking up lays left and right. It was like I couldn’t get enough of them.

This year is has had much more to do with internal changes to have and use these skills to teach and enlighten people through their own lives and mine.

We all enter this community via desperation, but what shoudl maintain us here shoudl be Inspiration and growth.
I have always been a person that thrived off of working with people.
That is why I love teaching and that is what always seems to be the answer when there are almost too many options in front of me.
If I wasn't so damn good at working with people and gratifying I would have been out of this community long long ago.
One thing I have always said when I started teaching this stuff, is that the end goal is that you guys can come back and teach me something. The community needs to be a community.
The politics of the community is something I know all too well. The last thing that the PUA community needs is more of that bullshit on the political end.
Fortunately part of all this has come true for me.
In the past few months I have gone through major changes and those all came to me through my former students. It hasn't been just one or two but a collaboration of them.
This is a fellowship and I am thankful for having it in front of me. And quite frankly I am sick of Gurus being such asshole, there is no point to it and it has done nothing but divide things more than anything, leaving people who want to learn with empty hands adn a whole lot of shit talking.

I have some of the best friends across the world. My current trip though Europe is showing me how many people I know, mainly form outside the community, around the world that I am close with.
I will say this though, I have met some of the most trusted people I have ever met, some of the most genuine, some of my best friends all through the PUA community.
I am thankful for it all.
I have always wanted to give back, and that is why I love doing what I do...
So on to the lair talks...

So for September I will be in Atlanta for 2 weekends.
I will be teaching both weekends
I am doing a Lair Talk on Mon Sept 15th with Jtime in Atlanta. Jtime has been someone who I sync up on many levels, but his experience in counseling is where I look up to him completely. I too have a background with that, and he is the first person in the community who I agree with Inner Game stuff on.
So on Sept 15th in Atlanta we are having a FREE INNER GAME WORKSHOP.

This will not be a bunch of Bullshit about visualizing and affirming, it will be a true workshop where we give you tools to achieve long term Confidence and Assertion towards self and inner peace.

Then on September 18th, Thurs, I will be doing theREDstack Seminar in Atlanta. Anyone who has every bought a Stack from me or been to an different Stack seminar can attend for FREE, however, I will only customize stacks for those who are attending for the first time!

Through Oct. 31st, 2008 I am allowing anyone who has gotten a Stack from me or attended a Stack workshop to come for FREE. You must email me in advanced to let me know how big of a room I need to get. eltopoPUA@gmail.com

Then on Oct 5th, 2008 I will be doing theREDstack Seminar in Los Angeles.
There are a lot of guys who have stacks in LA, some which have stacks from other people that surprisingly identical to mine….
Those who have stacks form me, can attend for FREE as well.
I am planning to do a Lair talk that weekend for LA and OC as well!

There is a whole bunch of new stuff to the stacks and the New Version is out there and much more structured and complex. It is totally thorough as well. So much that I want anyone who has an old stack to do a consult with me and have the updates emailed out to them. Gotta wait till I get back from Europe for that though.

The thing with theREDstack is that it is very complex but the results it gets are really unmatched. But mainly the key to the stack is that is comes from you. There is nothing which comes close to the results and customization it bring.

You don’t have to be full of shit about who you are to get fast attraction and to get fast seduction.
And although many have tried to copy my stacks, that is pretty hard, and even super Gurus haven’t been able to figure out how to repeat what I do writing wise.
So if you are interested in a stack or attending one of the seminars, email myself
eltopoPUA@gmail.com
or Fidelio
FideliothePUA@gmail.com
It will be worth your while!

And as always,
Email me anytime…. eltopoPUA@gmail.com
Right now I am in Munich and hope to see the Hawk soon!

2 comments:

New Social Systems said...

ohh man Topo this is money. Thanks for sharing and ALWAYS giving so much to the community. You are an inspiration dude.

The life antd times of Javier Francios said...

I have really been blasting

through those plateaus we talked

about. Honestly I didn't even

expect to this fast! I have been

giving it more thaught. Last night

she said "I dont know why I feel

so comfortable with you so fast.

This is weird." I think it falls

back to 1)Me being congruent. 2)

Sexual threat 3)When I comfortable

and not thinking "where am I at"

she has no choice but to do the

same. She follows my lead. Plus

They all love being naughty, bad

girls ;) Thanks I'm no

longer "gamey". As Kanye West said

"Everything Im not make me

everything I am"


~Javier Francios~