Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Traveling and Insights on Insights...

The past couple days have been really Amazing.
It is always a good thing when you are wandering around.
Your mind opens up on a whole new level.
Plus I hate just traveling to teach, there is absolutely no real absorbing of the city. It is hard to relax and have the city come in and reach inside your brain...
Sometimes teaching a jam packed schedule gets overwhelming, and the city passes you by.

And I will say that, traveling and meeting other PUAs on the way can be hard to make times sync, but it still gives you the experience where you can feel free. One thing important in life is maintaining freedom.
I have always fought for this.
Something that the community does not push enough is the key of freedom.
Not by nature, but how the community is set up is to forego your freedoms of self and has them conform to a different identity.
The best advice I have ever gotten about finding the right people in your life was when I was young, and now I give it today.

“Do what you want and love in your life, and the right people will be in it.”

The key is that you live your life with meaning, you should live your life with Purpose, Passion and Pride, hence the whole Lifestyle thing.
You do that and those alone are more than any ‘Attraction Switch’ you would need.

I think the recipe for getting the lifestyle that you want and attracting the women you want in your life is this…

-Do what you Love consistently.
Even if it for just 5mins a day, do it everyday, eventually have that happen more and more. Purpose and Passions are defined by you not what society thinks. So live them, without worrying about how it affects your PUA identity. (this I could go into more detail, later Purpose and Passion are a pretty huge topic, and can sound vague although we all have them)

-Learn to Properly Ground yourself.
Instead of thinking of them as DHVs or ways to gain Value, think of reworking all of your life’s experiences even if you see them as DLVs they can all be turned into stories that can make you look attractive. Your grounding story is the story of your life, so there is a lot to talk about. When you learn to do that instead of having a shit ton of routines that only generate attraction with no attachment to you, you can build attraction while tying it to you. This is key.

-Learn to Frame.
Framing it the ultimate Game tool. You hear it all the time, but if you tie this into your Grounding then you can accomplish a lot of ground. What framing is, is building an Identity for yourself and the other person, while also defining the relationship. Have that lead by your Purpose, Passions and Identity and you can really have impact with it.

-Implement your Pride.
Igor Stravinsky (Composer, sometime conductor, sometimes crazed artist, and probably some other things that I am leaving out) says in the Poetics of Music, that in order to create you can’t be egotistical, but you have to have an ego.
This is really an aspect of Dominance. If you are dominant and know how to handle logistics you can work ‘game’ on all levels.
So if you have Pride in what you do, in how you express yourself, how you open, how you ground yourself, how you interact in its entirety that will override any story that has ‘attraction switches’ in it. The problem with those stories is they gain attention alone. Attention is good, but you also need to have there be something grounding it to you. In all the people I have worked with, people naturally have attraction built into their lives, and they don’t’ know it.

If you have those things coming first in your game, then all the other stuff will follow. Routines and structure are important for consistency, but hey are only training wheels for us to be ourselves in the BEST possible way.

In all of what I do, theREDstack, my Boot Camps, my 1-on-1s, theMentor Program, whatever it is, I am developing these things in you.
That is why I have always gotten results, that is why I end up having my students teaching me more than I teach them, that is why I love teaching and that is why I am on the road right now, seeing Europe and seeing anyone who wants to meet up.

Today, hopefully the Amsterdam crowd comes out, and then we are off to France and Germany.

When I get back to the States I will be giving a free lair talk and workshop in Atlanta with Jtime.
It will be an intensive workshop towards Inner Game, and it will be something that anyone interested in true Change in their life should attend. Plus it is for FREE.
It will be on Sept 15th in Atlanta.

Plus I will make a more specific announcement for this and the lair talk, but anyone who has a gotten a stack from me, I want to have a phone consult with (even if it was from last year) and there are updates to it that I am going to post online and would like to personally email you.
The consults and the stack bonuses will be good through Oct 31st, 2008.

Talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

Rooster said...

Guten Tag, Cycle said he was meeting you in Munich. I just sent you an email.

Awesome that you are doing the updates. You mentioned before that you added some new attraction model. Is that what the update is about?