Thursday, August 23, 2007

California

So I am at the airport, in tranquil reflection.
I have spent the past week sitting on my ass, doing very little pick up.
This is not such good thing because last night I was back to it...
and let me tell you, the AA that arises from stagnancy sucks.

I figure I will post more this week.
Should be pretty eventful.
I have many seeds planted in California, and I plan on closing them.
That goes the same for Vegas.
But I am not sure the next time I am going there.

All I have to say is that I have 6 days in the golden state, and I want to squeeze 3 lays out of that.

One thing that I have been meaning to post about is some of the huge insights Shaft (aka Double D) and I have been going over, and those slow long days on the porch with Pimp Slim.
But right now that's my problem...
Too much Theory and not enough Application.

We'll see what comes of the next few days.

No comments: