Thursday, January 10, 2008

Collecting Dust

Hey Guys,

I know it has been a while since I have put anything up here,
but with all of us there are always changes.

First off I would like to thank all the guys in Austin who showed up. It looks like there are about 3 other Lair talks being set up, but the dates are not set in stone so I will refrain from posting them. And if you want me in your town speaking is easy and I love it!

Just shoot me and email el.topo.el@gmail.com

As you know I get a lot of email.
And as you know I have always put myself out there to the community. It has alway been super important for me to see where every guy is coming from and work to get them there.

For the next few months I have got to step back a little while things run their course. I will still keep my blog up and always fill it with all the information that is helpful, but I am not going to be as active in teaching as I have been.
I will still be answering emails as always.
But if there is one thing that everybody should understand, is that my life needs to come first if I am going to be in a place where I can help people out.

Another thing I get from doing these talks is that I see how much of a need there is in the community for a guys to have this be a COMMUNITY. It seems that what has been driving the community has been ego and narcissism.
There needs to be more progression and less repackaging the same old thing.

So guys as I said there has been a lot happening and just wanted to check in with you.
Hit me up anytime and keep it coming.
Let's all work towards something that can make us stronger.

Word

ET

No comments: