Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Things to Come

Hey Guys,

Busy busy week!
I am about to go out to the Denver Lair to speak this Fri.
I am really excited about this one.

Synth has been trying to make this happen for a while.
They just had TD up there and there will soon be an on flux of guys coming through here.
I have heard a lot about the Lair for a while now.
Some really big names have been manifested there and I am pumped...

Then it is off to Houston on Sat.
These guys have got a good thing going down there and they actually gave me a few topics that they would like me to speak about, so it will be a really exciting talk.
Somewhat different than my normal thing.
Then Sat night in Houston there will be a select few of us going out and then doing a mini workshop going on Sun.
My goal here is to get The Austin Society, Houston and Dallas' ever changing community to merge and we could really communicate on a greater level. You knwo I got your back Vector, and will support whatever you are behind!

In Austin there are some really good dudes and in Dallas there have been some really good dudes, but nobody talk...and they should.

Then I am off to Vegas for my first Routine Stack Workshop.
I will also be dong some really cool interviews for my podcasts.
I will be putting out at least 3 in March alone.

So keep your eyes peeled.

Also on this blog I will begin a free Coaching Program.
I will tell you more about it later.
But as you know I have always had the attitude that my stuff sells itself. It has and hopefully will for a while.
But I am more than willing to put stuff out there for the guys that might not be able to afford a Boot Camp or specialized training.

This is going to start this week.
To really stay in the loop, sign up at eltopopua.com.

And email me anytime
el.topo.el@mail.com

Word

ET

No comments: